Sunday, June 15, 2008

Quest for Love

I have learnt just a lot from having been in Secon. Now I have a feeling that I can live any kind of condition and any kind of place. I have raced again time and languages to emerge a complete human. Meanwhile I continued to give as much attention as possible nut I know it was very meager to those who share a part of my breath. I wanted to be as much nearer but was destined to be as much farther I unintended to. Still something kept propelling and I am still wondering what is that I am still fighting out against others. I got too many opportunities and I never even considered getting away. Its as if u r working in ur own organization. Sometimes I get too wary about my attitude that I hate myself coz in the process of establishing myself I’ve lost some valuable things in life. I’ve lost time with my loved ones. I hated to be caught into tangles of too much complicated love but unfortunately I have just too many people to think about me that I feel I am in the brink of saying adieu. I’ve always wished for the best and God has always made sure I get the best. I got one of the best parents who have made me see tall always, I got my best friends to talk to me when I am down, I got a best wife who I admire for the way she has understood me all these years and I have got a best company wherein I am encouraged even when I fail. To believe that I am here wherein I’ve lost few of my bests to be at a place where sometimes u feel like asking urself “ What are u doing here?” I just reply to myself that’s the amswer I am searching for.

No comments: